Hi. Some of you might know me as the one who is always sad or angry, or both. So if you don’t already know, I have a YouTube channel and I have been taking breaks very so often. I feel like I need to explain myself whenever I do, so much that it all feels like nothing but excuses.
Hence deciding to direct everybody here and update you guys on my life.
‣ Part Time three days a week at Temasek Poly
‣ First semester is over and I did surprisingly well
‣ Driving lessons once a week
‣ I received the news that I’m going to lose my job right before heading to Korea, it’s P&C so all I can say is my boss had to let me and some of my other colleagues go.
‣ Found a job, started the week after getting back. The queen takes no break.
‣ Tired, always exhausted after work. Need sleep.
‣ Successfully completed bullet journaling for March but haven’t started on April.
‣ We are planning to potentially apply for May’s BTO launch unless unforeseen circumstances occur. I know what you’re thinking “WHAT, please don’t be like last time, are you really sure this time??” yes.
‣ Got to try to edit my KOREA HAUL, if it’s 100% unacceptable then I’ll have to re-film.
‣ Need to start with editing my KOREA VLOG too.
‣ I have 3 posts on hand, just need to edit a little and schedule it on my calendar for publishing.
I’m sure you’ll understand.
1 thought on “What I’ve Been Up To”
[…] time I wrote a brief update was in April last year. I have gone missing from YouTube for 3 weeks and Instagram for 4 weeks. I’m not back yet but […]