First time I wrote a brief update was in April last year. I have gone missing from YouTube for 3 weeks and Instagram for 4 weeks. I’m not back yet but here’s what I have been up to since the last update on my blog.
‣ One more assignment to hand in before the end of this semester.
‣ I will be on my final school semester soon after.
‣ Made a sacrifice to leave my previous job. I loved my job.
‣ Overwhelmed with every damn thing but surviving.
‣ We are talking about wedding and planning slightly on our own pace.
‣ It will not be anytime soon because we have too many things on plate at the moment.
‣ Oh! We failed May BTO exercise and had been trying for awhile now.
‣ Pre-filmed one or two videos during WFH but I haven’t got the time to even LOOK AT THE CLIPS. (very annoyed)
‣ Next video will be up on 7 September 2020, Monday at 7:30PM. I’m staying home and have the whole day to rest (who am I kidding, I could never stop) and edit.
‣ No drafts or inspirations to work on but I’ll get there after things calm down.
Thank you for understanding.
1 thought on “What I’ve Been Up To #2”
[…] time I updated my life was August last year. Yes I just uploaded the August’s update earlier today, it was sitting in my drafts for some […]